Time travel in the future

 Hello! Today’s post is about traveling to the future~~

If I could go to the future (and come back) I don´t know what specific time I would like to go. Because of the expectations we have of the future due to climate change and all the political changes in the world I’m not sure if I want to go. Although, something strange happened today, I wrote the incorrect date: 19/11/2025 instead of 19/11/2021. When I make a mistake like this, I usually miss the day or the month, but the year?? And not the year before or the after, but it was 4 years? Well I think everything happens for a reason so I wrote it in my google calendar so I won’t forget it hahahaha and now I’m really curious about what will happen that day. So in this moment I think I would go to that day only to see if something will happen or not. I only know that it's a Wednesday.

Well in this hypothetical situation, I think I would ask my future self about her life, some advices, and see how things are going in the world. I hope it will be a better future and no a dark one. In 2025 I will be ending college or maybe working, right now I don’t know what job I would like to do so maybe it’ll be helpful. Anyway, I know that we can do better so I still have hope that the future will be not that bad.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Flopi! I'm really curious about what will happen that day hahaha I'm a fan of those coincidences and I always try to find a explanation about them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi amiga! I hope that when that day comes, something happens to you that generates happiness!!<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job ~

Changes to my study programme :3

A country that i would like to visit