English Language Challenges~ Last post 2021~

 

Hi! This semester I took English IV at my university, believe it or not this is the first time I have taken English on my own free will and it was great! I really enjoyed this subject, I learned a lot of new things and improved in different areas. I feel more comfortable talking and writing in English😄. I still have a lot of things to learn and to improve, especially since my basics are not good -Almost all the English I know I learned from reading comics hahaha-.

Well, because of it I have some aspects of my English I would like to work on like the conjugations, past, writing, more vocabulary, pronunciation, and some others. Since I haven’t tried to study so hard, I want to start practicing and writing more. I want to learn the basics properly, so I was thinking of having a notebook where I will be taking cute notes of everything, something like my little bible of English  (If you know a book or anything that you think will be useful for me, please write it down in the comments 💕). There is a lot of YouTube videos I want to watch, also I would like to listen to more things in English and watch films -without subtitles in English- this because I’m currently only watching anime (Japanese) and things in Spanish.

My current goal is to be capable of reading papers, send emails and communicate in English without problem 😊 Outside university, I use English, but most of the time to read memes, comics and some information. I think this is not enough so I’m going to try using it more.

To my teacher and classmates thank you for everything💗

Ps: I’m interested in taking English V (that is in other faculty) if someone is also interested we can go together 💚




Comentarios

  1. OMG cute picture!!! I didn´t know about english V! Maybe I would take it. All depends in how the semester will be going next year.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahah nice picture!! I´m glad you enojoyed the subject

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Flopi! Ohh let's do it, to learn more!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm glad English IV was useful to you :) Also I didn't know about English V! Sound interesting!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Flopi! Our ability to understand memes is now broader xD

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job ~

Changes to my study programme :3

A country that i would like to visit