Hobbies~

 

Hi! I have tried many different hobbies and I’m always open to try new! 😊The hobbies I enjoy the most and I try to do them when I can are: cook, read books, read mangas-comics, yoga, gardening, watch anime, play volleyball, go trekking and ride my bicycle<3.

Gardening is one of my top three favorite hobbies and something it really helped me a lot with stress and relaxation. Last year I took a semester off from college. Then I learned a lot about plants and I became more interested in this topic. I bought and grew many plants inside my house and outside. I had a cute green garden, but since this university year started I don´t have the time or the energy to take care of them like used to, so my backyard is very poorly maintained :c (and no one in my house take care of them in my absence). This situation make me sad so this “recess week” we have from university I’m going to do some maintenance in my garden and try to install a self-watering system. Wish me luck ;)

💚💚💚

These are some of my plants🌱 (they need more love 😓)


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job ~

Changes to my study programme :3

A country that i would like to visit