A funny moment of my childhood

 

Hi!! When I tried to remember a funny moment of my childhood or anything about this time I couldn’t remember anything so I called my mom and ask her if she could help me to remember. We had a nice time talking about these moments in fact we talked more than an hour hahaha, but I still didn’t have a moment to talk about so I will say some good memories I have.

The first thing that came to my mind was my "school campus”, a place where the school had a pool, games, and a space where we could do barbecue and eat. We used to go there every year in the weekends since November til February. I have so many good memories there with childhood friends.

Others good memories are the ones that I have from Chillan. I was born in Chillan and my entire mother's family lives there but I live in Santiago since I was 2 years old.

Every summer we travelled to Chillan and spent an entire month there. Every day in the afternoon my sister and I played with my grandma neighbors (the kids obviously) from 5pm to 10pm. When we came back from our vacation I always felt bored because I couldn’t play with others kids.

Comentarios

  1. I love Chillan is such a beautiful place, and the people is so nice. I hope I could go again soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Flopi! It sounds like you have a lot of good memories in Chillan. I hope one day to visit that place.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never been in Chillan :( Definitely it´s a place I would love to visit

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ohh what a memories... Right now I am in Chillan :O

    ResponderEliminar
  5. what a nice school campus, i imagine it was really fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i have never been there, but it must be really pretty Chillan

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job ~

Changes to my study programme :3

A country that i would like to visit