My future job ~

 Hello~~馃挌

Since I was in second year of high school, I knew what career I wanted to study: Engineering in Natural Renewable Resources, which in short is a career related with nature and people.

Now I'm a 3rd year college student of this program and I'm glad I chose it <3. I have thought about my future job many times, but I still don’t have an answer. Some reasons for this are that my career is what you can call “versatile”, we can work in different areas, and I like most of them so it is hard for me to focus only in one or two.

I know that I want to work in Chile and that I want to somehow make the world a better place with my future job. About the job, I can say that I’d like to be interacting with people. I think education is the key for changes, so I'd like to do environmental education. I'd like to work contributing to generate a balance between development and nature, where both can coexist (“a green future”). I also have thought about conservation, inspection (DGA, SMA, SEA), doing research, and some other things hahaha. 



Well, to end this blog I would like to share a phrase that motivates me every day “Be the change you want to see”

 See you in the next blog.


Comentarios

  1. I´m also studying that career, and I hope we´ll be able to make the world a better place all together.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Flopi! "Education is the key for changes" is a really great point. For me, any environment action without education is destined to fail.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a nice post Flopi, it really inspires me the way you see the career and how optimistic you are. I admire you! I also chose this career because I want to make the world a better place and I believe we can make changes :) Also I totally agree with you when you say that education is the key of changes.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi flopi. The thing you say about environment education is so true and I think is amazing you´re thinking on that area as your future.I don´t remember if we had aplicatted ecology together last semester but there was this class were a women came to talk about her job related with environmental education and I think it was so inspiring!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my study programme :3

A country that i would like to visit