A country that i would like to visit

 

Since I was 15 years old, I have the idea of travelling around the world (like the most of us I think). If I have the chance to travel to any country, I would definitely choose Hawaii (that is not exactly a country cause it is part of USA but... anyway). This place is wonderful!! A unique place in the world with a huge biodiversity and endemic species (flora and fauna), about 150 volcanoes, coral reefs all around, beautiful landscapes, an interesting culture, amazing people, and a relaxed lifestyle that I would like to know and experience someday.

There, I would like to do a volunteer maybe in conservation, coral reef recovery, something nature-related, learn new things and help with what I have learned in my career and life experiences. Also get to know the island, meet the locals and new people, make contacts and many other things.

By the way, one of my favorite musicians is from Hawaii, his name is Jack Johnson jiji See you😊!



Comentarios

  1. Hi Flopi<3 I hope one day you can travel to Hawaii and work on something related to what you studied!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Flowpi, this place looks so beautiful! i hope you get to know it in the future, it´s really cool that you care so much about the biodiversity too, i wish you great success with it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm definitely going with you and join you as a volunteer to save the coral reefs <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a lovely post Flopi! <3 I have always wanted to travel to Hawaii too! I believe it's one of my biggest dreams :') I think Hawaii is magnificent and extremely beautiful. I will definitely join you if you go!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi flopi! Thanks for the information and i hope one day you could travel to Hawaii! Maybe I can come with you and do diving classes :)!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I don't know why I'm an unknown profile :( but I'm raquel parra :D

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My future job ~

Changes to my study programme :3